Let's see what Linux and Open Source Software can do for you!
The things we do and provide include: (see Solutions and Services for details.)
- Independent IT Consultancy for Home Office users, SMBs and everyone else.
- Administration and Support, System Configuration: Linux Server and Desktop
- Open Source Software systems: CRM, ERP, HRM, Groupware
- Web Systems Development including Websites and Custom System Development
- "OwnCloud" : File sharing and synchronisation
- CMS Systems, eCommerce, eLearning
- Email, Webmail and Mailing Lists Systems
- OnLine Surveys and Polling Systems
- Training (Group or individualised)
- Open Source Systems Research and Systems Procurement
It is always worth contacting us to discuss your needs first. If we believe that we cannot do it, we will try to find someone else who can do it for you from out vast network of contacts!.
We also specialise in System Virtualisation using KVM and VirtualBox, and can implement Windows-to-Linux migration processes tailored to individual clients' needs. This includes desktop and server configuration, and alternative to Microsoft Windows Server software such as Active Directory and Exchange Server.
IT Systems can be complex and often require different technologies to be used in synergy to build the most appropriate system for your needs. If GreenwareIT does not have the skill and experience with a particular technology, it will explore its vast network of contacts to find the best person or organisation who can provide the appropriate expertise - and this is a great benefit of Open Source! . We are open and willing to share.
To contact GreenwareIT, please use the Contact link on this page. GreenwareIT is based in Melbourne, Australia.